Shipping Inspections and Shipping Damage
- All shipments must be inspected for damage before signing and accepting the delivery. By signing the delivery paperwork, you are accepting the contents as-is, and you will be responsible for return shipping and repair costs if there is damage that was not reported. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- If damage is discovered during inspection, take pictures and thoroughly notate the damage on the delivery paperwork before signing. Please understand that by not notating any damage, or by accepting the product damaged and signing for it in good condition, you are taking away all leverage we have with the shipping company to make a claim.
- To assist in an accurate and thorough inspection, you may request pre-shipment pictures. When requested, we will take pictures of the products before they are shipped, and email pictures to you. These pictures can be used to help determine if parts are damaged or missing upon receipt.
Return / Refund Policy
- All returns must be pre-authorized by NEW Hydraulics. A return authorization may be requested by calling 920-231-0124 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For errors by NEW Hydraulics, the product will be replaced, repaired, or refunded at our discretion. In all other cases, the following policies apply to all returns and refunds.
- Refunds for cancelled orders that have not yet been shipped or picked up are subject to a fee of 10%.
- Refunds for returned items are subject to a fee of 20%.
- NEW Hydraulics reserves the right to refuse cancellations or returns of custom-made and special-order parts. If a cancellation or return is authorized, custom-made and special-order parts are subject to additional restocking fees at the discretion of NEW Hydraulics.
- Shipping charges to and from NEW Hydraulics are not refundable. If an item with Free Shipping is returned, the original shipping expense will be subtracted from the refund in addition to normal restocking fees.
- Returned parts must be received in new and resalable condition. Additional restocking fees will be incurred for parts that are received in used or damaged condition.